08-09-2017
11:45 pm![]() |
| by Jonathan Petersson |
Its a new months and its been 1 months and 8 day since I started my first work. "Yahhh, you keep talking on and on about your job." Lulz, I just can't move on k, its my first real job ever( real = job where I finally could use my skill from Uni). I got another task where I need to create a hook for the existing portlet. Hahahahha, how am I gonna do it? The first portlet I could 'main tipu'. Hahahha, I use a portlet from the marketplace but I still kinda need to 'perah' my brain on the database part. I've been living sql query since forever and I need to remember it back again. Guess who didn't pay attention in class back then, well other than you la. Haha. Thank goodness the google are so helpful. Thank you so much Sir Sundar Pichai. There is other good news but its not really official so I will not tell just yet. Will update soon tho. Hiks.
Nuff on the working part. Next gonna share a bit on my skin. Okay in the last entry my skin did recover from the dehydration is it? Tekaaa, sapa coming back? Who else other than my dehydrated skin. Hahhhh. I don't even stay in an air-con room, but it just came back. First two day, my skin look like it got bite by the bees. and it so itchy + really hurt. I feel so stress the entire day. The third day it started to calm a bit but still itchy some more but not as bad la. Ohh, and my favorite moisturizer are finished so I just use the one I got at the time, not really helpful tapi. But on the 5th day I finally got my hand on it. Yeayyy. and after around 3 days I think, the reddish start to gone. Alhamdulillah.
What else eh? Ohh, I'm sorry but I will need to talk again about my work. Now, I'm using liferay to develop the portal etc. So, I find it kinda difficult as there is not many people who share the tutorial on the application. Sooo, I'm thinking, I might make an entry for liferay but the tutorial is just some simple things that kinda a big problem for me back then (last month je). It look simple but I can't find it anywhere as most blogger that share the tutorial usually generalized things, so for a beginner like me its kinda confusing. It took me days just to install and setup the application k. Yeah, I'm a big loser. Hahah
I guess that all tho.
PS: The moisturizer that I use are Organic Aid Vitamin E Moisturizer Cream.
Kbye.


0 comments