My Acne Story Part 2
10:45 pm
Assalamualaikum gaiss,
Then, in my last semester which is last year, I try the Cetaphil cause everyone was saying it’s good for an acne and sensitive skin. So, I try it out. The price MasyaAllah, very expensive but for the skin I willing to do anything except meeting the dermatologist. Hiks. But, from what I remember I did go to a dermatologist once but the price are making me cry so much so, I stop(again). The Cetaphil cleanser was okay for me, my skin didn’t break out as much but the moisturizer are making my face so oily. So, again I stop. Besides, for the biggest bottle I finished it in just one month cause I don’t feel like my face was being clean at all, if I use a pea size of it.
After that, my friend suggest me to use Mary Kay. Yes, it is pricey but its better than Cetaphil cause it tahan up to 6 months and the products are fine. Haha. But but but, I am not that rich so, after finishing the first set I’m changing my skincare (again) to the product that I currently use. This time, I try the product based on the suggestion given by this Sabahan boy on Facebook and some other review (read: I did my research on the web. Hahaha). Okay, below is the product that I use at this particular time.
Heihooo, I'm back!!! So here are the sequal (ececeh dah macam drama).
The most unforgettable moment with my acne at the school was when me and my friends gathered together with this one new girl. We talk about something that I don’t remember and suddenly she said “Biar gelap asal muka bersih”. The thing that make me so effected was number one we are not even close, number two she doesn’t give me any suggestion on how to treat it(Come on, I know la I have bad skin so, instead of stating the obvious, how about you help me cure it), number three its not even our topic at that time weh, number four I never ask to be born with a fair skin or I didn’t even try to make my skin fairer. Ya Allah, I can list all the reason that make me pissed of till 50 pages but past is a past. But, I still sad tho. After that, I even try to make my skin darker by staying under the sun for a loooong time but instead of darker my skin burn so bad that its hurt. I was so regret.
Enough about the bajet-bajet sad story. Haha. After finish school, I entered matriculation for one year program and hey, my acne(read papules, nodules and cyst) are still vandalizing my face till I enter University.
My face was kinda red, dull and full of spot. Please don't imagine it in real life.
I don’t remember how did I end up using it or when but I guess in semester 2, I used this ‘mercury’ product and seriously it does the magic. My acne start to reduce and my skin got brighter (not fairer but its somehow glow. Hahah) I was so happy but after finishing the first set, I try to buy it at a store near my house. Somehow, the product was a fake one. Thus, I stop and try another “mercury” product. Hahaha, silly me. But, it doesn’t suit me. So, I keep ‘try and error’-ing till my skin become worse day by day. Until, I just don’t care anymore and stop using any product (at that time the mercury issue haven’t came out yet). Ohh, in University I still involve in the marching and camping activities, with an addition of managing, leading and stressing myself over an organization.
Then, in my last semester which is last year, I try the Cetaphil cause everyone was saying it’s good for an acne and sensitive skin. So, I try it out. The price MasyaAllah, very expensive but for the skin I willing to do anything except meeting the dermatologist. Hiks. But, from what I remember I did go to a dermatologist once but the price are making me cry so much so, I stop(again). The Cetaphil cleanser was okay for me, my skin didn’t break out as much but the moisturizer are making my face so oily. So, again I stop. Besides, for the biggest bottle I finished it in just one month cause I don’t feel like my face was being clean at all, if I use a pea size of it.
After that, my friend suggest me to use Mary Kay. Yes, it is pricey but its better than Cetaphil cause it tahan up to 6 months and the products are fine. Haha. But but but, I am not that rich so, after finishing the first set I’m changing my skincare (again) to the product that I currently use. This time, I try the product based on the suggestion given by this Sabahan boy on Facebook and some other review (read: I did my research on the web. Hahaha). Okay, below is the product that I use at this particular time.
I just mix and match based on the research I've done.
Ohh, and I'm really sorry for the low-quality picture and my lack of experience on taking and editing the picture. Hiks.
Here are some information about my skin:
PS: I will write about my new skincare routine and the effect to my skin in the next entry. 😘
Kbye.
Here are some information about my skin:
- Acne-prone skin + Oily skin
- I have sensitive skin.
- I didn't use any make up except the sunscreen (milk base) and Carrie family talc when I go out.
PS: I will write about my new skincare routine and the effect to my skin in the next entry. 😘
Kbye.


0 comments