My Acne Story (Part 1)
4:07 pm
Assalamualaikum gaisss,
Okay, last time I've promised to share my skincare routine on 04 July isn't it?(Acah-acah ada orang baca blog). However, due to some error on the theme, I need to postpone it till I finish 'godak-godak' the code. And wallah, nothing happen. Hahahah. Cause I'm too busy helping my parents collecting yield from the palm tree, arranging the fertilizer for padi given by the government and most importantly procrastinating ✌. But, fear not my friend, the day where my kerajinan exist is finally here.
However,
for this entry, I will bring you guys deep into the memory lane where I
started having a severe acne problem. Kinda like my acne history(not so
history la cause it still happening until now 😭).
Once upon a time, my skin was quite okay until I'm 14 or 15 years old. After that, all the unicorns and rainbow were gone, the only things left on my face was a volcano that waiting to explode and some moon-like craters. At that time, I don't really care about it, I mean come on I'm only 14. I don't care about the acne nor my appearance, what important was my study. Lol, joke actually I don't even remember what's important at that time but for sure not my appearance. And here is the proof how unattractive I am.
Once upon a time, my skin was quite okay until I'm 14 or 15 years old. After that, all the unicorns and rainbow were gone, the only things left on my face was a volcano that waiting to explode and some moon-like craters. At that time, I don't really care about it, I mean come on I'm only 14. I don't care about the acne nor my appearance, what important was my study. Lol, joke actually I don't even remember what's important at that time but for sure not my appearance. And here is the proof how unattractive I am.
This is where it started, I have a little acne at that time but I didn't care.
I
don't even remember what product did I use if I ever got one. First, it
just a common acne but then the papules type start to join in, followed
by the nodules. And guess what I still don't care.
Here is my guess on what caused my acne. When I was in primary school I did join Kadet Remaja Sekolah and I'm so into camping and 'kawad kaki' and even in secondary I did continue my passion.(Ecewah, passion gitu). I even join a marching competition till Form 5. So, it might be the cause of acne as I will sweat a lot and then letting it dry without wiping it.(Euuuuu sangat). Besides, while practicing we were given a very sugary drink(to give us energy) and that's my friend is one of an acne biggest cause, also the lack of 'air kosong'.
Don't forget the practice was held from the morning until 5 pm, every day for quite some time(read: 4 to 5 months). Thus, we were exposed to the sun cause our school hasn't got their roof installed yet and I don't even know the sunscreen exist. If you are exposed to the UV rays for too long(or even for awhile) especially at 12 noon, it can cause your skin to damage etc. Ohh, and a habit of touching the face frequently(Allahu, germs berlambak kat tangan hang tau). Next, I don't have any abstention on indulging any foods and drinks. So, yeah I will eat all the greasy food as long as it is delicious. So, yeah. That's some of my acne origins from 14 y/o to 15 y/o. Hahahaha.
On 2010, I start to get the idea of beauty after all of my friends start to hit puberty and evolve from being a potato. I start to use Safi product cause it was a hit at the time. Unfortunately, my skin becomes worse and start to infected with a cyst. That was the start of my dark time. I didn't realize it at first, so I just continue anyway. Then, my friends start to point it out cause it becomes far far worse than before. I try using clean&clear, oxy and all the skincare related to acne problem(Cetaphil not included). But, nothing change. My acne gets worse, whereby my self-esteem dropping real hard. I'm not born with a silver spoon so, an appointment with a dermatologist was out of the list. I keep changing the product, my friend suggests me to be cupped or try the treatment for sinusitis a.k.a resdung using the traditional way.
Don't forget the practice was held from the morning until 5 pm, every day for quite some time(read: 4 to 5 months). Thus, we were exposed to the sun cause our school hasn't got their roof installed yet and I don't even know the sunscreen exist. If you are exposed to the UV rays for too long(or even for awhile) especially at 12 noon, it can cause your skin to damage etc. Ohh, and a habit of touching the face frequently(Allahu, germs berlambak kat tangan hang tau). Next, I don't have any abstention on indulging any foods and drinks. So, yeah I will eat all the greasy food as long as it is delicious. So, yeah. That's some of my acne origins from 14 y/o to 15 y/o. Hahahaha.
On 2010, I start to get the idea of beauty after all of my friends start to hit puberty and evolve from being a potato. I start to use Safi product cause it was a hit at the time. Unfortunately, my skin becomes worse and start to infected with a cyst. That was the start of my dark time. I didn't realize it at first, so I just continue anyway. Then, my friends start to point it out cause it becomes far far worse than before. I try using clean&clear, oxy and all the skincare related to acne problem(Cetaphil not included). But, nothing change. My acne gets worse, whereby my self-esteem dropping real hard. I'm not born with a silver spoon so, an appointment with a dermatologist was out of the list. I keep changing the product, my friend suggests me to be cupped or try the treatment for sinusitis a.k.a resdung using the traditional way.
This was me in Form 5, looks clear but it's not.
Therefore, on my school holiday,
I ask my mom to find anyone who can treat the sinus thingy. I try the
Sinus treatment using the smoke and hope for a miracle. Sadly, nothing
changes and the acne stay. Hahaha. When I try it, the 'worms' aren't even that many. Maybe they are glued with the 'gam gajah' kot.
So, I just stop after the first appointment. My acne if you ask, are
very loyal, they stay with me till now even though they have their up
and down(read: sometimes it's fine, on other time my whole face look
like it got stung by a bee).
Hey,
if anyone ever read this. I would like to say sorry for the unfinished
and a freaking cliffhanger ending. But, no worries I did continue the
story in the next entry. The reason I did that is that I notice that
this entry are too long. So, yeah see ya in the next one.
PS: My skin hasn't clear yet at the time I wrote this entry and I don't know if it will ever be.
Kbye.



0 comments