26 July 2017

8:33 pm

Programmer
Assalamualaikum gaiss,

This morning I have an interview in KL and guess what? I late for the interview (please don't do this guys, besides I did inform them) Hahahaha. At the time I arrived the interview has started but thank goodness I manage to get there before my turn started and I did arrange all of my documents yesterday. So, as soon as my name was call I just grab my file and enter the room with a pounding heart and a smile. The interviewer was so nice thus I could control my nervous-ness. Hahah. The questions given were also basic questions like introduce yourself, what is your weakness and etc. Alhamdulillah, I managed to answer it calmly and as cool as possible. Ohh, don't forget to ask too, my question was quiet simple cause I didn't really prepare on the question part, I just focusing on the answering part.(don't do this too).

Annnnnd right after I walk out of the office, I get a call telling me I get the job. Yayyyyy!! Alhamdulillah. Also need to start immediately, which is next week woahh, quite shock there but Yayyyy, I got a job. Finally, after 7 months guys. Maybe the salary might not be as good as others (I don't even know the salary till now) but heyy, at least I can get experiences and use my skills right?

I think that's all for this entry. After this I might not writing here as often as before but I will try my best tho. 

Kbye

You Might Also Like

0 comments