17-July-2017

3:48 pm

Ayam Penyet

Assalamualaikum gaiss,

Finally, I'm back and writing another nonsense things. Hahaha. For today episode (lol, episode sangat) I'm going to ranting about "How my 12 hours works, were gone just." So, yesterday, I open my notepad++ to continue doing my work, but after half an hour scrolling and searching my new coding that I write the day before, I realized that all my work were gone. The 12 hours plus plus work are gone. Boy, I felt so mad at that time. My eagerness on finishing the job were also vanished, like *poof* its gone. I don't even feel like finishing it ever again. Till this moment, I haven't open the editor yet, and I don't think I ever will. Lol, kinda over react but come on I slept late, my back hurts and my acne are coming back cause of my lack of sleep. So yeah, I'm not gonna touch that for a week. Hahah.

Moving on to my Ayam penyet, hikss. On Saturday I cooked an Ayam Penyet for our break fast. It was delicious. Its been months since I ate this. Ohh, FYI Ayam Penyet is originate from Indonesia, if I'm not mistaken. My first Ayam penyet was at Dataran Cendekia, UiTM Shah Alam. The spiciness of its sambal is the main reason I keep coming back. After months, craving for this, finally, I got to cook it myself. But, the spiciness of the sambal is still quite different I think they use a full bowl of cili padi kot. Nevertheless, my homemade Ayam penyet is still 5★. Hahaha. If you interest to get the recipe (The kbBhrm Ayam Penyet style) I will put the link of the recipe, down below. After I upload it of coarse, which may take around 3 days after this entry uploaded. 

Okay, that was on Ayam Penyet. Now, I would like to talk about Murtabak that I made yesterday. Hiks. This Murtabak were a bit different from the original one, where the wrapper that I use was a kulit popiah and seriously gaiss, the taste are still the same but the making are a lot easier. Don't worry the recipe for this one will also be uploaded soon.

Well, I think that's all for today ranting session. Hope to see you soon.

Ps: Actually, I'm not that mad just a little pissed off on the lost of my work, but yeah I love being exaggerate. Hahaha Besides, it was all my fault.
Pss: Ohh, and I did cook another dishes using egg tofu and it was loveeee.

Kbye. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments